Home » » Contoh teks daily activities / kegiatan sehari-hari

Contoh teks daily activities / kegiatan sehari-hari

DAILY ACTIVITIES

Examples:

Every morning, I wake up at 4:30 a.m., then I make my bed. My sister wakes up earlier than me. She usually helps my mother in the kitchen. After I make the bed, my family and I do the morning prayer together. Once I finish it, I take a shower. At that time, my father usually cleans his car in the garage. My mother and my sister prepare our breakfast at 5:30 a.m. We have our breakfast at 5:45 a.m. When we are ready, we get into the car. My father usually takes my sister and me to school at 6 a.m. After that, he takes my mother to her office. My sister and I arrive at school at 6:20 a.m. After school, I usually go home by bus at 1 p.m. My sister always goes home later than me. She is a senior high student. I often take a nap about an hour. When I wake up, my sister usually arrives home. My parents usually arrive home at 5 p.m.

Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, dengan begitu Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di anggedek (depanjul.blogspot.com)

1 komentar:

ONLINE