Home » » Cara memperkenalkan diri (intoduction)

Cara memperkenalkan diri (intoduction)

Hello, I would like to introduce my self to you.
My complete name is I Gede Andeka
You can call me Panjul.
I was born in Sukamaju, on March 18th 2006.
So i'm 10 years old now
I' m from sukamaju
An I live in Sukamaju
I am a Hinduism
My hobby is playing chess
I want to be professional chess player
My favorite food is meat ball
And i like Mountea very much
I have a sister and no brother
Her name is Kadek anggreni putri
She is 6 years old
She studies in Mekar Buana Kindergarten
My parents name's are Md Sunarta and Kt Sukerti
My father is a teacher and my mother is a housewife
All of us live in Sukamaju
Thank you for your attention

Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, dengan begitu Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di anggedek (depanjul.blogspot.com)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

ONLINE